"At the gateway to Champagne and Burgundy, with its high ramparts, its imposing towers and numerous church towers, Langres soars above the plateau like the proud fortress it is. To the west of the town, beyond the lush Bonnelle valley, is the Langres plateau with its hedges and wooded hillsides."
This is where you will find quietness and magnificent views. Come and enjoy the comfort of a “4 épis” gîte 5 minutes away from the town centre in a privileged setting.
Located in the park of a former seminary, this detached cottage on 2 levels will offer you:
- 64 m2
- Maximum number of guests: 4 persons
(1 bedroom (double bed 160 cm x 200 cm) + double sofa bed in the lounge)
- Fully furnished. Incl. sheets and towels. Beds made up on arrival.
- Games for children. Sorry - no pets allowed.
- Private terrace and access to the park.
©CANAL32 - Spot Gîte de France
- Week (summer holidays): 380 €
- Week (school holidays): 330 €
- Week (other periods) : 260 €
- Mid-week (Monday to Friday): 220 €
- Week-end : 200 €
Cleaning fee: 47 € (optional)
Available for long-term let
The gîte is 5 minutes away from the town centre.
GPS coordinates: E5.313504 N47.855081
Booking all year round
GÎTE DU SEMINAIRE
Faubourg de Buzon
Phone : 03 25 87 27 26 (English not spoken)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (written English understood)
- Hiking in Haute-Marne : discovery trails and itineraries
- Langres Tourist Office
- City of Langres
- Le Fort de la Pointe de Diamant